Achieving Excellence in Governance:
Tips and Tricks on Best Governance Practices in Edmonton
The Excellence in Governance Awards (EGAs) program, produced by Governance Professionals of Canada (GPC), brings public awareness to the work that governance professionals do in order to sustain the value of Canada's organizations, and allow the governance community to benchmark their practices against the best in class.
Join us for this unique session and opportunity to hear directly from EG Award winners, judges and GPC representatives, to gain key insights on:
• establishing accountability and transparency in the decision-making process,
• improving and embedding sustainability and ESG into policy,
• improving your organization's strategic planning process by dedicating team members to specific roles,
• addressing diversity, sustainability and ethics through your governance structure,
• more on the EGAs program and how you can nominate your organization.
For event inquiries, please contact Amberly Strauss, (416) 921-5449 ext. 314.
NOT A Member Yet? Join us
© 2016 Governance Professionals of Canada